Hormone decline is not only a condition relegated to women. Men experience a more gradual loss of hormones, mainly testosterone. The result is andropause, known as the “male menopause.” Andropause can make daily life feel like an uphill battle. Because men are living longer, they are seeking and finding relief from the serious symptoms of hormone imbalance.
The signs of andropause and related hormonal issues include:
- Muscle Loss
- Weight Gain
- Sleep Problems
- Gynecomastia ((male breast enlargement)
- Hot Flashes in Men
- Night Sweats in Men
- Lower Sex Drive
- Hair Loss
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Urinary Problems
- Memory Loss
Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Program for Men
Hormonal imbalances in men are at the root of many chronic health problems and can increase the risk of serious disease. We have developed customized hormone replacement therapy for men that has proven to be successful in supporting men’s health and a healthy hormonal balance.
Your individualized treatment program includes:
- Our highly Trained Bioidentical Hormone Doctors specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormones for Men
- Comprehensive Hormone Level Testing including Blood, Saliva and Urine
- Personalized Hormone Therapy Programs – Matching Solutions with Symptoms
- Thorough Analysis of Lab Results, Symptoms, Medical, Family and Personal history
- Quality Compounded Hormones and Pharmacy-grade Supplements
- Nutritional Guidance and Support
- Customized Men’s Health and Fitness Programs
To determine your hormonal needs, we will thoroughly evaluate your symptoms using state-of-the-art diagnostic tests, such as, saliva, urine and/or blood analysis to determine your current hormone levels and your unique bioidentical hormone needs. After starting bioidentical hormone therapy, we will monitor and re-evaluate your hormone levels, meeting with you, to insure that they are maintained at their optimum balance.